Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sheepskin Throw

I used to think sheepskin carpets were tacky, but lately I've been seeing them everywhere, mostly as drapes on furniture, and I have to say my mind has changed. If small enough, they add a lot of nice texture and luxury to a piece without making it look gaudy.

I picked one up at IKEA the other day for the tub chair we nabbed on Craigslist, which has been looking a little naked to me lately.


I find it both adorable and slightly disturbing that it matches Teako's fur so closely. Oh well, she almost never sits on it (this photo was SO posed), which is odd, because it seems like something she would like to make a nest out of. She's never really liked that chair though, so basically the whole point of it's existence (other than an extra chair when guests visit) is to sit there and look pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment